Photo credit: UNBC
- Visit the CPD website to learn more Faculty of Medicine’s clinical faculty mentoring program
- Visit MedNet to find out about the Faculty of Medicine’s mentoring program for junior faculty members.
- Audiology & Speech Sciences: Visit the Clinical Educator Community of Practice website to find resources, events and information.
- MD Program: Visit the Faculty Development website to see the upcoming events.
- Midwifery: Visit the BC Midwifery Network website to connect with the community of practice and find research resources.
- Occupational Therapy: Visit the Department of Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy website to find opportunities to get involved and resources.
- Physical Therapy: Visit the Department of Physical Therapy website to access their clinical education resources including online learning modules, private practice toolkit and workshops.
Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Visit the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT) website to learn more about the Faculty Programs available. CTLT offers development programs for faculty members at different stages of their careers to support teaching and learning. In addition, CTLT provides information on current research on teaching and learning theories and methods.
Professional Development Courses
- View the UBC CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Matrix for an overview of professional development offerings available to faculty in the Faculty of Medicine.