Founded in 1950 with a graduating class of 60 students, the Faculty of Medicine is now home to more than 4,500 undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students and learners.
Find policies and guidelines for students and trainees, including the Faculty’s snow policy, copyright at UBC and bring your own device guidelines.
Find services offered by the Office of Respectful Environments, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion.
Find resources and contact information.
Find resources to support undergraduate and MD student research.
Find information about the summer research opportunity for undergraduate and MD students.
Find information about the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research opportunity for undergraduate and MD students.
Find funding opportunities and resources to support graduate and postdoctoral studies.
- Emergency Procedures
- Equity & Inclusion Office
- Faculty of Medicine Room Bookings
- Financial Assistance Information, MD Program
- Finding health support
- Graduate Student Wellbeing
- Health & Wellbeing
- MD Student Wellbeing
- Medical Student & Alumni Centre
- New Student Resources
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students
- Office of Student Affairs, MD Program
- Report Accidents/Incidents
- Resident Wellness
- Student Assistance Program:
- Student Services
For additional resources, visit your program website.