- Conflict and Resolution workshops (UBC Human Resources)
- Physician Health Program of BC
- Gender and Health Curriculum Project (Ontario Women’s Health Council)
- UBC Equity and Inclusion Office – a University campus wide resource
- UBC Office of the Ombudsperson for Students
- Positive Space Resource – works to foster and promote a safe environment for individuals of all sexual orientations
- Resident Doctors of BC– The Resident Doctors of BC objective is the regulation in British Columbia of relations between the employer and employees through collective bargaining.
- Disability Resource Centre – works with the University to eliminate structural and attitudinal barriers to those with disabilities
- Student Services – a University resource dedicated to supporting both undergraduate and graduate students in various areas
- Counselling Services – provides a wide range of counselling services for admitted and registered UBC students, as well as consultation and referral services to UBC faculty and staff
- First Nations House of Learning – provides services to First Nations students and staff at UBC
- Access and Diversity Office – provides leadership at UBC in eliminating barriers to full participation that prospective and enrolled students experience arising from gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability. The unit works with the University community to further equity and inclusivity in the learning environment.
- Student Health Services – provides Health Services including primary care and specialist referrals
- SpeakEasy – the UBC Alma Mater Society for students provides information, peer counseling, and crisis support to the UBC community