Visit one of our program websites for detailed information about admission requirements and how to apply.
Programs / Degrees Offered:
- Audiology and Speech Sciences (MSc & PhD)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Genetic Counselling (MSc)
- Global Surgical Care (GCGSC)
- Graduate & Postdoctoral Basic and Clinical Science Programs (MSc & PhD)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Health Science (MHSc)
- MD/PhD Combined Program
- MD Undergraduate Program – Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Midwifery (BMW)
- Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Physical Therapy (MPT)
- 70 Postgraduate Medicine Training Programs (Residency)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Rehabilitation Sciences (MRSc & GCR)
- Vancouver International Summer Program in Medicine (International Students)
The UBC Faculty of Medicine delivers innovative programs in the areas of health and life sciences through a province-wide delivery model. Programs are available at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels, as well as through continuing professional education and public education initiatives.
Prospective students are advised to consult the UBC Calendar as well for all programs except the MD postgraduate programs.
Admissions to MSc and PhD programs at UBC is a collaborative process between Faculty of Medicine Departments and the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Prospective graduate students should also consult the Faculty of Graduate Studies for details and information.